Sunday 23 October 2011

Hello World :D

Hi, my name is Natalie Rose, I'm a 23 years old, female. i live in the west Midlands.
I love everything to do with fashion, beauty and make-up.
 I have been watching beauty gurus on YouTube and reading beauty blogs for so long now .... And  today (23/10/11) i have decided that I'm going to TRY  writing my own blog. 
I enjoy reading different blogs for the reviews on different products and peoples fashion sense
So i have decided to share mine with you things that I'm loving at the moment and things that I'm not and to also give you a look into my life its not that fun but i enjoy it, i have amazing friends that i love and a lovely family that drive me mad sometimes but i do love them.

 
I hope you all enjoy reading my blog and i promise i will not ramble on like i just did :D

love

Natalie Rose
xxx
xx
x





No comments:

Post a Comment